What information do we collect?
Some personal information is submitted directly by users. For example, some information such as your name, address, phone number, email, credit card information, and other data may be submitted by a user when placing an order. Other information may be gathered from third-party vendors. For example, we use a third party payment processor. This information may be merged into the information that is directly submitted by users. Some information may be automatically collected.
How is this information used?
We use your personal information:
- To provide and deliver products and services at your request.
- To operate, maintain, and improve our website, products, and services.
- To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- To send information including confirmations, invoices, notices, updates, alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- To communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- To process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- To link or combine user information with other personal information.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
Do we share this information?
We respect your privacy. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. we may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect our or others) rights, property, or safety. *on-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
What is the scope of this policy?
What about third party links?
As mentioned above, we use trusted third parties to assist us in, among other things, the processing of payments.
Can this policy change?
Yes. As we develop and grow, our products and services may change. As our products and services change, our policy may also need to change. This policy was last revised May 22, 2018.